This sprint, we worked for just the first week and the second week was off because of the Dashain festival. Due to this reason, we didn’t have much time for major progress. But still we managed to do some fixes and refactoring of the code.

We managed to do a follow-up meeting with our Community Partner (CP) including facilitators. We gave demo of the updated version of the system. This meeting was different for us compared to other previous meetings. Meeting with the facilitators for the first, we were able to gather requirements from their perspective as well. We saw the need to add some new features in the system.

Before meeting with our CP, we were supposed to update the existing live version of the system with our updated code. As our time management was poor, we failed to do so. We realized that we need to work on our time management skills.